Wednesday, February 09, 2005

A new beginning

I decided to open this blog for a place to offer my humble thoughts on the world around me. I plan to reflect primarily on politics in Minnesota and the United States, and the world as inspired. Economics and capitalistic topics will likely also find expression here.

I choose to remain anonymous, not because I have anything to hide, just that it reinforces the reality that I'm an average nobody who has an opinion.

Either my words will stand on their own, or they'll fall. I'll strive to keep supportive links to my arguments. My purpose is to learn and share.

Of course the fun of blogs is that they have no promise of an unbiased view, but I strive for truth that possibly can reflect more than one singular point of view.

As I can, I'll take the view from all 3 blind men inspecting an elephant so trunk, leg, and tail all are offered as evidence, and as I can I'll leave it up to you to imagine how they all might fit together.

Thoughtful comments are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home